Saturday 8 June 2024

(G559 05/05/24 - JF(GM), FF, FgF, HF, WF) EV1

 (G559 05/05/24 - JF(GM), FF, FgF, HF, WF) EV1



[Family game - Character Generation.]

Day 1

This story came to me recently. The details are not fully known to me at the moment but I do know this tale starts in a place called Earthscar Village at the wedding of the village chief's daughter.

I am led to believe that Earthscar Village is a place where all are welcome, even orcs and goblins. It is remote and hard to find, which is probably why I have never heard of it.

There was a table set aside for visitors and the first person to be seated was a dwarven wizard known as Shorty Tring. He wore orange dungarees and had red hair.

He was followed by a tiefling fighter known only as Zara, then an inexplicably tall goblin rogue called Petryk.

The final person to be seated was a human paladin called Jerimia Elrickson.

At the table together they got to know each other a little and when wedding games were introduced they all joined in.

These games included a 'Hot Wing Challenge', 'Pin the Rat' and 'Put Your Hand in a Barrel of Eels.'

I will write more about the significance of these four as I learn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment